Drakensberg / Underberg self-catering accommodation
- Trout fishing on farm dam, please enquire with Management regarding catch and release.
- Cycling and walking on the farm property.
- We offer children to experience the holding and feeding of Lambs during lambing season and feeding of calves.
- Pony rides can be organised well in advance.
- Various day hikes, self-guided in Underberg and surrounds, birding
- Sani Pass – need 4×4 for self-drive and passports.
- Underberg Golf Club
- Cheese farm, Wine Gallery of Africa
- Himeville Museum, Reichenau Mission and viewing of Rock Art at Cobham and Giants Castle
- An abundance of walks, cycling, fly fishing, farm life, Himeville and Underberg mention few attractions – Himeville fort and museum, nature reserve, fishing clubs, tubing, Sani pass